Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bits {and} Pieces

Photobucket

Ahhhh ... I love the sun going down over the ocean !
Don't you ?

~~

Corner View tomorrow ... the theme is "white".
Care to join us ?

~~

Speaking of tomorrow, it is Alia's birthday !! She is going to be six. It's crazy, I know !! Scheduling difficulties have meant that we are not going to do an extended family party for her like we do most years. We're just going to have a quiet family party at home. She's been asking me to take her to Subway for ages so we're going to get some take away Subs to bring home. We'll do some party food ( chips and lollies ) with it, have a cake, do presents, maybe play some games ... you know, all the simple stuff that they love !

~~

I've got to work today. Just a couple of hours to keep on top of things over the school holidays. I still don't feel 100 % but if I don't go in, the work will pile up and that is never good !! I didn't pack any lunches last night so I'd better go do that now ...

10 comments:

Sherry September 29, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Mmm...I love anything to do with the ocean...this photograph is gorgeous!!

Planning a birthday party, even if it's just something small with family is lovely..and subway sandwiches are da bomb!!

Amy September 29, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Oh yes! I love the sun rising OR setting over the ocean! Nothin' nothin' like it!

Gorgeous capture, Bonnie! Wow!

Happy Birthday to your sweet Alia! Hope it is a beauty and fun filled day for her!

~ A

A Captured Reflection September 29, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Happy Birthday to Alia for turning 6! Enjoy the Subway. Yum!

Mari September 29, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

You are such a great photographer! This one is just beautiful.
Happy Birthday to Alia. I can't believe she's turning 6!

Kari September 29, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Happy birthday to Alia. and I hope you are feeling better soon.
take care.
I love the photo - great shot as usual.

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Gorgeous! I love sun rising and setting over ocean too!
Family parties are always nice! Hope it'll be lovely. :)

Unknown September 29, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

The photo is so beautiful. I always love those where light go through clouds, over sea or river...
Hope you feel better. Have a great party tomorrow. Waiting for your white!

I have to catch some white...i am on white

Ian September 30, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

That is a very nice photo.

Terri September 30, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Gorgeous picture of the sunset. It's so beautiful over the water.
Wow - Alia is 6! Happy Birthday Alia. Enjoy your birthday subs.

Carolyn October 3, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Another beautiful picture! I always enjoy your photography.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP