Thursday, May 7, 2009

apparently i'm cute

Photobucket

Alia's prep class hosted a Mother's Day 'spa' for us this afternoon.
For one hour we moms were pampered by our children.
I had a neck and head massage,
then lotion lovingly rubbed into my hands.
She painted my nails,
(see thumb in photo above!!)
while I sipped champagne (pineapple punch in a champagne glass)
and enjoyed a muffin she had baked and decorated herself !
I was given beautiful jewelry, which I'm modeling in the photo above.
Photography compliments of my little professional.
There were cards, a photo and a gift too !

On one of the cards, Alia answered these questions the following way :

My Mum's Name is Bonnie

What is her favorite food ?
Sushi

What does she like to drink ?
Water

Why do you love your mum ?
Because she's cute.

She knows me well, my girl.
Here's hoping she always thinks I'm cute ...



11 comments:

Cheri May 7, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Awwwww- I love that. What a great idea for the class to do and ps- of course you're cute!

Amy May 8, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

oh oh oh... what a great great gift for the momma!! I love it!

big time awwwwww.... this post just warmed my heart! So precious!

Sarah May 8, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

That is so precious. Praying that she never loses that love and respect for you.

Isn't it good that when they ask what you like to drink, they don't answer something like Jack Daniels, a six pack, or something like that? :) That's always comforting. I know mine would answer that with a big, fat, coffee!

Kath May 8, 2009 at 2:37 AM  

What a sweet treat for our sweet firstborn from our sweet granddaughter! Love you lots....

Kayren May 8, 2009 at 4:09 AM  

What fun! I love it.

Khrista May 8, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

How sweet! She does know you very well! :)

jane May 8, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

This is so great. Does it get any better?

Mari May 8, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

You are cute and so is she! Thanks for the smile today!

Sabba and Nanny May 8, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Cute times 2!

Jeannette May 8, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

That´s a card to treasure! So sweet!

Sandra May 8, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Well we all knew you were cute LOL

That is such a sweet gift, way to go Alia :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP