Wednesday, May 6, 2009

again

Photobucket

This morning my email had a bunch of new comments on a post I did back in February !
I went and looked at the post and thought it must have been featured on tip junkie.
I popped over, had a look and sure enough, there it was in a post titled
'Spring Cleaning and Organizing'

It's featured along side of some great organizing ideas that I'm going to go visit when I have some time to sit, read and comment !!

Do you have a post on your blog that you think would be helpful to someone else ?
Why not submit it to the tip junkie ?
Tutorials.
Tips.
Ideas.
Anything you think other people should know about.

It's easy to do ...
Just go to tip junkie and click on submit a tip in the sidebar.
You can see it in the photo above ....

Anyway.
Was excited to see I'd been featured again.
I will be back later today with
CORNER VIEW !



2 comments:

Mari May 6, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Yeah for you for being featured! I'll have to check them out.

Sandra October 16, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

That is great Bonnie :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP