Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's the little things

Photobucket

The light that sits above a portion of the counter top in our new kitchen.
Perfect for all my food photos.

Photobucket

A lady bug crawling around on my hand.

Photobucket

The sprinkler system sprinkling our growing tomatoes in our back yard veggie garden.

Photobucket

Our kitty cat enjoying a bit of time exploring the great outdoors.

Photobucket

The hibiscus plant on our back patio threatening to bloom.

Photobucket

The sun setting over the houses as we watched the kids play outside this afternoon.

It's the little things

that

brought

a smile

to

my face

today.

********************************

What were the little things in your life today ?

**********************************************************

Tonight's dinner was
Baked Potato Soup.

It was delicious ... I highly recommend it !

The recipe is on the beans blog ! Go get it ...



11 comments:

Cheri April 28, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

Baked potato soup is delicious!!

My little thing that brought a smile to my face is having my puppy so excited to see me when I came home.

Stacy April 29, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

You are so lucky to have a sprinkler system in your garden. That is usually the downfall of my veggies...my failure to water them. Wonderful shots of your new house. :)

SAH in Suburbia April 29, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

What beautiful photos!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! It's always fun to 'meet' new people.

Now, I want to read the 19th wife. Sounds very fascinating. I'm always up for a page turner.

Sarah April 29, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

Simple things-

Just stopping by your blog and seeing your beautiful pictures. Seeing how you find joy in simple things.

Freedom to speak openly about Jesus Christ at bible study this morning.

A cup of coffee on my desk.

I could go on and on -

Thanks for encouraging me to think on that today!

Amy April 29, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

Beautiful beautiful, Bonnie!

mmmmmm..... all these photos reflect such warmth.... they are warming my heart for sure!

Thanks for your sweet comment yesterday... such a funky season we are in....

Hugs... Amy

jane April 29, 2009 at 5:44 AM  

What a happy post. You have a serious coffee maker! See you tomorrow!-Jane

Mari April 29, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

What wonderful little things! the sunset was gorgeous!

Khrista April 29, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

My little things today:
Drinking my latte this morning.
Having yummy leftovers for lunch. (so easy.)
Drinking half a Coca Cola with my lunch.
My Mom calling me! :)
Sunshine!
Temperatures near 60 today!
I could probably go on...but I will leave it at that!
Thanks for prompting us to think positive!

Palmer and Co April 29, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

WOW!! Beautiful photos!!

Kayren April 30, 2009 at 3:38 AM  

Love the pretty photos. I have lighting under a couple of my cabinets that we put in when we moved to our house. I love having them there.

T'lia April 30, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Your tomatoes look great and what a great light for your food photography!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP