Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Guess What We Got Today ?!?!

Photobucket

Yep !
The keys to our new house !!
Woo Hoo !!

We're so excited.
We've already been over this afternoon.
Packed both of our cars full of pot plants and breakable kitchen stuff.
Oh, and the cleaning supplies.

The place is filthy.
Guess that's what happens when you move into a place that someone didn't have to clean !
SO ... we get to clean our rental that we're moving out of
AND
our new place that we're moving into !!
We feel like we're going to be cleaning for weeks !!
ha

I am almost done packing though !
Today I picked up some butcher paper from a local moving company.
It is so good for doing the plates and glasses !

Photobucket

Tomorrow Rory's Mum and sister are coming up for a few days.
I'm sure they will be a great help !
And of course, great company.
Big jobs like this are always better with great company !

Ok ... I've got to run.
Busy busy time.
But before I go, I have to tell you about yesterday.
I met Karen !!
I think I told you I was going to meet her !
Some of you will recognize her ...

Photobucket

She is such a neat lady.
I knew she would be !
I'm so glad we got to meet her and her family !
Her husband is a lovely man and their kids are adorable.
A boy and a girl the same ages as Jono and Alia.
They played well ...
Cooped up because it was raining, but they got enjoyed hanging out,
especially when the boys were playing computer games on the lap top and the girls were
in the other room chatting !

Ok ... really really need to go ...

Hope you all are well !
Will be by to visit you all next week when things slow down around here !


11 comments:

Amy April 14, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

Yay! Yay! yay!!

Doing the happy dance with you, Bonnie!! That is so stinky that you have to clean up after the last family that was in there tho... it's one thing to have to clean up your mess, but it's just yucky to have to clean up other people's mess.

But maybe it will bring peace of mind that it's REALLY clean tho... If I was there, I would be cleaning with ya girl! Congratulations!

Oh oh and I loved that you got to meet Karen! That is so fun! I have not had that opportunity yet to meet someone I have met in bloggy land... but then again, I haven't been blogging for very long... that is so wonderful!

Have a beautiful day today!

Amy

Cheri April 14, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

First- I'm a bit jealous I have to say- I want to meet both you and Karen!!
Seriously- how fun and I'm glad you two got to have such a nice day together.
Congrats on getting the keys- how exciting! Can't wait to see pictures once you're in- the outside looks great but I'm nosy like that :)

Sarah April 15, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

Congratulations on your move! I am glad everything is falling into place for you!

I have a little award at my site for you to pick up when you are able - The Sisterhood Award. Felt compelled to share it with you!

The Lord's blessings to you and your family on your move!

Stacy April 15, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

Congrats on getting the keys to your new house! That is so exciting!

They never do leave the place very clean. We had stains on our carpet from the previous owners moving out and not caring how dirty their shoes were. Very frustrating and maddening.

Esti April 15, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

Congratulations for the new house! I'm still waiting for that day... :)

The Raggedy Girl April 15, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

What a wonderful thing. Take your time and enjoy the journey.

Have A Terrific Tuesday
from Roberta Anne--The Raggedy Girl

Mari April 15, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

Well - aren't you lucky? You got the keys and you got to meet Karen! Someday I want to meet you both!
Happy moving - can't wait to see pictures!

skywind April 15, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Oh, Congratulations. This is a great event. :)
Health informationHumor & Fun World

Kayren April 16, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Congratulations, Bonnie! New houses are so much fun. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

Sabba and Nanny April 16, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

Congrats, Bon. I've been thinking a lot about you guys lately and your move into your new home. May it be smooth and gratifying (I thought twice about the word gratifying, and then I realized that, from Latin, the literal meaning of the word all the way back to its roots is "to make thankful," so may your move be one that makes you very, very thankful!).

By the way, I loved seeing the key chain Hannah made for you. I will show her the picture. She'll get a kick out of that. Love, Dad

Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

I can't wait to see your new home!

happy you have the keys and can start on the cleaning...

And you lucky bum! for meeting Karen. She seems like a great lady...and I can imagine your kids both getting along SO well!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP