Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ Week 5


Hosted by Sandra at 'Diary of A Stay at Home Mom'


On my bedside table:
The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff

On my TV:
Nothing at all. Rory has gone to work. The children are still sleeping and I'm enjoying some quiet morning computer time ...

On the menu for tonight:

On my To Do List:
  • Plan Menu
  • Do Grocery Shopping
  • Do Menu Plan Monday post
  • Swim 1 km
  • Jono's parent teacher conference
  • Do some more packing
  • Call around about carpet cleaners
  • Give the real estate notice that we're moving
  • Go to post office
New Recipe I tried last week:
Sandra's Slow Cooker Chinese Chicken Curry


In the craft basket:
I'm making a little knitted purse for Alia ... you can see the start of it at the end of this post. Yes Khris ... I need to put it on Ravelry !!! :)

Looking forward to:
MOVING INTO OUR NEW HOUSE !!!!

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Muffins don't bake well under the broiler ! Don't even try it ...

I speak from experience ! Darn oven settings !!! They all look too much alike ....

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Ok ... I don't usually put one of my own but I really loved this post ....

Favorite photo from last week:

Photobucket


Lesson learned the past few days:
See homemaking tip ....

On my Prayer List:
Stellan ...

Prayers for Stellan


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
The only devotionals I did last week were the kids ..............................................

12 comments:

Amy March 30, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

lol!!!! I love your tip!! And I am here to say, Amen, sista!! ha!

Praying for sweet Stellan too.. Jesus intervene before his little body gives up... my goodness.. I can't imagine what that family is going through right now!

Happy Monday! A

Khrista March 30, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Hee! Hee! I know you are busy...but I do check Ravelry every once in a while to see what you are up to! :) I love the yarn you're using for Alia's bag!

Keeper of the Home March 30, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

What a great photo and post about getting rid of that little garden villain.

Unknown March 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

I LOVE YOUR PHOTO! WOW! :-) Have a great Monday!

Kirstin March 30, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Great photo...I haven't gotten around to doing a post on this meme yet..maybe later today (C:

Sandra March 31, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

That photo just cracks me up LOL

Love your tip too *snicker*

Hope you're having a wonderful Monday Bonnie.

Hugs,
Sandra

The verification word is "ventin" LOL Boy do I need to do that today LOL

Jen March 31, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Loved the photo. I also loved your tip! I think we have all done that one time or another. Have a great day.

The Raggedy Girl March 31, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

A new home, how exciting! I love to read these lists, they are so much fun. I am going to make the chicken as it looks really good.

Have An Amazing Monday
from Roberta Anne-the Raggedy Girl

annies home March 31, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

sounds like you are very busy and the upclose pic of bug looks great

Michelle March 31, 2009 at 1:52 AM  

Hi Bonnie I love love your photograph of the grasshopper ! And the curry from Sandra looks so yummy.Have a great week.

Sarah March 31, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

I, too, am praying for Stellan. Amazing how far and wide intercessions are being made on his behalf!

Love your photo - that is amazing. Very exciting about the house - enjoy!

Linda April 4, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

I am logging from Kenthurst and I don't even know where it is!

I could tell somehow from the parent teacher interviews that you were blogging from Australia. Must be that time of year.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP