Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sharing Perspective - Leaves

~

This one is compliments of Alia.
Taken in San Francisco. November 2008.
I love how she lined up the leaves and captured her own shadow in the shot !

Photobucket

The other day I mentioned the great report I had from Jono's teacher.
The same day, I had spoken to Alia's teacher.
She told me that Alia is settling in nicely.
Coming out of her shell a bit.
She said Alia is mature and always a joy.
And she (the teacher) loves her (Alia's) "litter free" lunches.

What's a mother's heart to do besides sing ??

5 comments:

Cheri February 12, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

What great kids- I'm sure it has to do with their great mom (and dad)

Mari February 12, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Keep singing - you're doing great! Nice pictures too!

Sandra February 12, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Awww Bonnie you have wonderful kids :)

Toni February 12, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

awwwww I bet you felt all warm and squishy after that :D

----------------

To add favourite bloogers - add a gadget

Blog List Blog List (New!) Add

And list your blogs to follow from there.

GL

Cherdecor February 14, 2009 at 5:17 AM  

You really do have great kids!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP