Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sharing My Mocha

~

Photobucket

I am an infrequent coffee drinker.
I don't particularly care for the taste of coffee.
I do love a good mocha though.
That bit of chocolate softens the coffee taste to perfection.
This morning I discovered something even better.
One of the girls who works at the cafe, in the community center where I work,
came into my office offering to make me a free coffee.
Said she needed to practice.
Always willing to 'help out', I accepted her offer.
I'd heard about this particular kind of mocha but never tried it so I ordered a
CAFE MOCHA CARAMEL LATTE

Oh. My. Goodness.

Seriously !!

Can anyone say 'heaven in a warm glass' ?

Yeah, well say it again because that's what it was ...

If you ever find a good coffee place that makes these, I highly recommend trying one !

You'll be glad you did.

I'm having coffee with a friend tomorrow ... can't wait !!!


7 comments:

Mari February 11, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

I'm not a coffee drinker either but I bet I would like that mocha!

Toni February 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Glad you enjoyed. Hope you have another one tomorrow lol

I can't even tolerate a mocha - still too much coffee.

Cheri February 11, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

I don't like coffee either- but love the smell.
I bet this would be delicious. I'll have to try it.

marina February 11, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

MMM!! that mocha does sound good! marina

Amy February 12, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

Hi Bonnie! Oh this looks delicious!! I am a hard core coffee lover, so just a little cream in mine makes me a happy camper.. my honey loves mocha's like you tho... a little coffee with his caramel :)

Thanks for all your comments on my blogs, Bonnie! I am going to check out those recipes... always on the hunt for more whole grain recipes that actually taste good...:)

Erin February 13, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

My favourite Mocha, back when I drank such things, was a white chocolate mocha with caramel. . . it always smelled so heavenly! =)

I'm now tempted to have one next time I'm near a starbucks. . . hmmm. . .

Grace Shon February 13, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Uhmm :) Coffee break with me next week? sounds good


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP