Friday, November 21, 2008

Sharing Some Bloggy Fun

Look ! Look ! Joolz gave me an award !! It's my first award for this blog ! Thanks Joolz ! She said (about all of the blogs she awarded, mine included) "...each blog is a friendly place to visit, offering an insight into their daily lives, sharing their pictures, recipes and family life. Reading their blogs is like reading a good magazine." Isn't that sweet of her ? I think so too. Now, I'm supposed to nominate 10 other blogs ...

Well, I've been doing lots of blog reading. I have my old favorites ... Like, Sandra at Diary of A Stay at Home Mom. Her honesty is refreshing. I 'get' what she writes about. I love 'hanging out at her place in blog land' ! Visiting her there is almost like visiting her house ... 'cept I've never been to her house ! Mari, Terri and Cheri ... These three sisters are amazing and I just love that we've become friends through our blogs !! And let's not forget their honorary sister Dena ! She is a hoot !! Cheryl at Cherdecor ... such a sweet lady. Love going to visit, especially when she's been out and about in the neighborhood photographing trees, flowers, and the local wildlife !! Stacy at the Land of K.A. and Christina at Momology ... these two ladies are forever inspiring me with their photography skills ! I've learned so much from them ! And you know what I love ? They always answer my questions ! They totally share what they know ! There's Demara who is an inspiration with her weight loss and who ALWAYS comments on my posts. Unfortunately her blog is private so you can't go there ... unless you already know her ! Melody at Slurping Life. This woman is amazing. If you haven't been to visit her, you need to. I'm serious. Go visit ...

I was going to share my new favorites too but without even trying, I've already nominated 10 blogs !! I'll have to save my new favotires to share another time !!

Before I go though, I'll just do this meme that Sandra tagged me for. I'm to open the book closest to me (which happens to be the one I shared the other day) to page 56. I'm then to write the 5th sentence and a couple more to follow ...

Here goes ~ from 'Always Wear Clean Underwear' by Marc Gellman

"Saying nothing gives you time to figure out why you're so angry. Saying nothing keeps you from saying something you can never take back. You can't get into trouble for something you never say."

8 comments:

Mari November 21, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

Well aren't you sweet! I enjoyed this because I know and love almost every blogger you mentioned! Congrats to you and thanks!

Sandra November 21, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

You're just a sweetheart Bonnie, and I'm so glad I have met you through blogging :)

I know pretty much all the ladies on your list, with the exception of one or two, I'll have to visit them :)

Congratulations on your award :)

Cherdecor November 21, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Congratulations on your award, Bonnie, and thank you for your kind words. I am glad to find new bloggers to visit so thanks for linking to them.
Hugs,
Cheryl

Demara November 21, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Wow! Joolz is right! Your ehome IS a friendly place to visit!!!

That's why I visit.

Thanks for nominating me too. Although you know, I have a public blog and a back-up blog, both are public now!!!

I want to be an inspiration to those that need it, so my doors are ALWAYS open, kinda like my commenting. *wink*

I love you Bonnie and Congratulations on this beautiful award you deserve it!

Stacy November 22, 2008 at 1:23 AM  

Well, thanks Bonnie! I'm glad to have met you through blogging, too. It's fun visiting your blog, and yes, I love to answer peoples questions. What good is knowledge if it can't be shared?? :)

Cheri November 22, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

This was so sweet of you! So glad I found you back again!
I read almost all of those blogs too. What a small world after all!

Terri November 23, 2008 at 2:50 AM  

I'm right there with everyone else - we all kind of know each other. That's one great thing about blogging - you can become friends without even meeting (although I'd really love to visit you sometime!)

Thanks!!

Christina November 25, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

Thanks so much so much, Bonnie! I love your blog and the ideas you share - you inspire me, and I'm honored that it's mutual!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP