Monday, October 20, 2008

Sharing Spring

Photobucket

Gardenias. One of my favorite smells of spring. Here's our first bloom this season !

I had intended to teach you all how to play the dice game today but it's already 8:20pm and I am going to read my book in the bath instead. After a full day of spending time with friends, a late dinner and bed time for the kids, I just need a bit of down time. If I try to do both, I will end up getting to bed late and well ... that's the hustle and bustle I'm trying to get away from.

Tomorrow I shall teach you the game. For today ... just enjoy the smell of my gardenia !

PS ... since there wasn't much to read, there is plenty of time to leave me a comment !! hint hint

7 comments:

Stacy October 20, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

Beautiful Bonnie! Nice to see you again! It is so funny hearing about spring coming to you Aussies, when it is Fall here. :)

Mari October 21, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

Your gardenia is lovely - I can almost smell it through the computer screen!

Christina October 21, 2008 at 1:08 AM  

Welcome back to the bloggy world, Bonnie! It's great to see you again. I'm excited to keep up with you - and good for you for keeping it all in balance!

Sandra October 21, 2008 at 5:14 AM  

So glad to see you back blogging, we missed you :)

Demara October 21, 2008 at 6:05 AM  

haha you are so funny Bonnie! Yes I suppose there was plenty of time to leave you a comment! I love you~ And the flower looks like whipped cream and smells like it too! I'm craving sweets right now...perhaps not a good thing. I'm going to have some sugarless, fat free yogurt with sunflower seeds, instead, hopefully that helps...sya

Sabba and Nanny October 21, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

A nice fragrance for your new blog.

Laura October 24, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such encouraging words! Definitely brightened up by day =)

Love the photo!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP