Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wreck This Journal - Circle Words You Like + CV {Renewal}


This was a bit of a shock.

I grabbed a cool looking page from a magazine, glued it in and then went about reading it to complete the rest of the instructions which were to circle words I like.  Great right?  Yeah ... until I started reading and there were a whole bunch of really really really inappropriate subjects and words ...  I was all, um ... my kids love looking at this journal!  I'll have to black those words out!!  ha ha.  And So, I did.

***



The theme of Corner View this week is 'renewal'  ... I looked up the definition to see if I was on track with what I was thinking and I was!  The creative outlet that is art has had a total renewal in my life.  I have 'resumed it after an interruption' .... I am so glad!!  I'm loving it!  Mostly I'm doing my little quote paintings ... and my Wreck This Journal ... but today I actually started another proper painting.  It's exciting.  So exciting.  I love this renewal!

***

Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.     It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific    weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up  over   at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other  Corner   Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations  of the   themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

8 comments:

likeschocolate March 5, 2014 at 11:06 PM  

Inappropriate words that are so not necessary is one of my biggest dislikes with current writing. Why do they need to add these words. Can't they think of better words.

Redeker March 6, 2014 at 12:37 AM  

now i want to know what those words are what you have made black!!

i have stood with this wreck-journal in my hands a couple of time, but still did not buy it ( here it will be in dutch!)

Francesca March 6, 2014 at 5:39 AM  

ha, parental censorship! it should actually be a CV theme! :)

Anonymous March 6, 2014 at 6:30 AM  

what a fun book you got. and so good that you are renewing your painting :)

Heather March 6, 2014 at 11:21 AM  

Very funny! Sounds like something I would do!!

Heather March 6, 2014 at 11:28 AM  

I want to know whay was blacked out..._________ until she discovered _________ :-)

flowtops March 7, 2014 at 7:24 AM  

Oooh, I love the idea of wrecking one thing equals creating something new!

Go you! More art is what the world needs.

Nicki

nadine paduart March 10, 2014 at 4:34 AM  

hee hee hee.. is that a deal of censuring a-going on? ;))))
n♥
you've found your occupation! seems like it's a lovely thing to do, that wreckage. i've always wondered.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP