Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Corner {All The Small Things} View


I had been doing so well with Corner View, until it stopped for a break, and then I missed when it picked back up!  But the other day I was thinking about it and came to check and it's back!  I don't know how long it has been back ... but now I am too!

This week's theme ... All The Small Things.

I had to post these photos of this small birdie that came to visit our front garden today.  I just love the small things that seem more present in the spring time (it's spring here in Australia!) The birds and the flowers and my little baby herbs.

 photo DSC_0003_zpse3286778.jpg
 
Can you see in the photo above that he has 
just jumped from my planter box and is just landing on the ground?

 photo DSC_0009_zps0651dfd1.jpg

And wandering about the yard ...

 photo DSC_0015_zps1b9b38c6.jpg

Flying up to check out the pretty flower.

 photo DSC_0020_zps97feaf42.jpg

Taking a closer look!

 photo DSC_0021_zps106f1037.jpg

And having a smell ... or maybe a taste?


**

Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.  It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up over at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other Corner Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations of the themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

11 comments:

nadine paduart October 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM  

aw. spring down under . such a deight. i shall not tell you about our weather then, but actually? it is sunny outside! (with the 'stove' on inside). ;)))
i love your birdee bird. welcome back, bonnie. never too late, you know.
n♥

Theresa October 30, 2013 at 7:33 PM  

I love the one where he is jumping :)

Beth October 30, 2013 at 7:43 PM  

Awesome post! Such a cute small bird and you took wonderful pictures of him! I esp. like the one where he is upside-down.:>)

Mari October 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM  

He's an unusual little bird - great pictures!

simply bev October 30, 2013 at 11:46 PM  

I love the photo where he's hanging upside down! What kind of bird is he?

Menthe Blanche October 31, 2013 at 1:39 AM  

I love the first picture, I think it looks like a small dinosaur!

Heather October 31, 2013 at 2:07 AM  

He's beautiful! What kind of bird is he?

Anonymous October 31, 2013 at 6:54 AM  

welcome back bonnie and happy spring to you :)

Francesca November 1, 2013 at 5:36 AM  

pretty bird, and that agapanthus is one of my favorite flowers (I always say that when it comes to flowers!).

Redeker November 1, 2013 at 7:19 AM  

down under spring and a bird i have never seen before!! at facebook i have a woman from aussie and she often post nice photo's with all kind of animals i have seen in the zoo or....from CV of facebook! at that moment i like the small thing as CV!

shayndel November 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM  

Cute!! I love the upside down views!! He (she?) is so playful, and lucky you to have made a little friend in your garden!!♡


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP