Wednesday, May 1, 2013

{music} Corner View


 photo 8D3559ED-D752-4F4A-8E8B-283E2D8B8E20-20310-00000AEB819726E0_zps5bd84efb.jpg

I wrote a post just yesterday about having been away from blogging for a little bit.  Actually, about not having time for many of the things that I love doing and how I was going to start making time to do them.  I posted photos of the baby black swans in our lake that I made the time to go take photos of.  This afternoon, I made the time to sit at the piano and play ...

Perfect for this Corner View theme!


**
Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.  It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up over at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other Corner Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations of the themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

9 comments:

Alla May 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM  

adorable swans! glad you're making time for the piano!

Theresa May 1, 2013 at 7:43 PM  

Welcome back!

Unknown May 1, 2013 at 9:05 PM  

You are welcome...Iknow sometimes it is not easy...
But miss your photos and words.

simply bev May 2, 2013 at 12:06 AM  

It's hard sometimes to make the time to do those things that you enjoy, but the payoff is wonderful! And welcome back!

Anonymous May 2, 2013 at 5:13 AM  

good for you!

Redeker May 2, 2013 at 5:56 PM  

I was away too! And also came back with the music, but I did my piano away....still miss her....
Lovely swans in your lake, you must be living beautiful!

shayndel May 2, 2013 at 5:58 PM  

Looks like you are finding the right balance and harmony...for the things you love.
Happy Day to you!

kat May 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM  

I like the atmosphere on this picture!

Heather May 5, 2013 at 7:33 AM  

I need to gt my piano tuned. I love when I just sit down for 15-30 minutes and play.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP