Sunday, October 14, 2012

Remembering Me



by Diane Chamberlain

Photobucket 

I LOVED THIS BOOK.

It was good.  Very good.

I love the way this author develops her characters.  I love how she keeps you guessing until right at the very end ... and then all of a sudden, the pieces start fitting into place! 

I found the pieces of this story to be quite interesting.  

One piece is a lady suffering from Alzheimer's.  Another is a lady whose father died, followed shortly thereafter by her husband killing himself. Another is a little girl who refuses to speak after her father (same man as the aforementioned husband) dies.   Another is a man who didn't know he even was a father but now does. 

Some of the story revolves around the bizarre mind altering 'treatments' (experiments) that were carried out on mental patients in the 1950's. 

I enjoyed this book.  I didn't want to put it down.  It was the perfect blend of mystery, love story and the crazy stuff life throws at you. 

0 comments:


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP