Wednesday, September 19, 2012

{time for myself} Corner View


These days, time I find for myself is sometimes in the garden ... planting, watering, weeding, harvesting and enjoying. Sometimes behind the camera ... as much as possible behind the camera ! Sometimes with my nose in a book.  Sometimes it is spent here ... on my blog ... with you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


**
Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.  It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up over at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other Corner Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations of the themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

9 comments:

Menthe Blanche September 20, 2012 at 6:27 AM  

You must have a beautiful floral garden!

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem September 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM  

Its so nice that many of us are saying our time to ourselves is actually on our blogs sharing our thoughts and our time. How great is that.

http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/09/corner-view-time-for-myself.html

likeschocolate September 20, 2012 at 1:50 PM  

Sadly my, garden gets he least of my attention. Thanks for spending time with us.

Kari September 20, 2012 at 3:30 PM  

yes, time on our blog's is definitely 'me time'.
I love your flowers - gorgeous!

Theresa September 20, 2012 at 5:17 PM  

I think we are two peas in a pod. :)

Beth September 20, 2012 at 7:04 PM  

Yes, time in my garden is for me also--and quite helpful in many ways. I miss it so much during the summer.
Your flowers are gorgeous and your pics of them are awesome. I esp. like how artistic the first one came out looking.
Those vivid pansies would lift anyone's spirit!:>)

Anonymous September 21, 2012 at 4:55 AM  

wow, so many pretty flowers in your garden.

nadine paduart September 21, 2012 at 2:07 PM  

the flowers from your garden make me smile!
n♥

Anonymous September 21, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

thank you for spending time with us! :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP