Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday's Books { 3 }

Photobucket 

So ... this weeks stack of books has caused a little dilemma for me !  I started reading "Born Under A Million Shadows" last week but it's a little slow going.  It's not that I'm not interested in the story but I don't find myself wishing I could get back to my book ... You know what I mean ?  My dilemma is this ... I reserved a whole stack of Diane Chamberlain books because I LOVED her book "The Midwife's Confession" (you can read my review if you like) and I think I'm going to really like those books.  I want to give the other book a fair go though because Rory recommended it to me ...

What to do ?  What to do ?

I'm super excited about the stack of cookbooks at the bottom of the pile !  But really ... I'm always excited about a stack of cookbooks !

Last weeks books:
I've already mentioned my dilemma with the first book. 

And I only checked out two ...

The Flexitarian Table ... I've had a couple of looks through it.  My initial thoughts are that there are a few dishes that I would like to try but they look complicated.  I don't mind complicated, when I have time ...

**

I was super excited that a couple of people joined in last week !  One on facebook and a couple on instagram !  

I would love to see your pile of books !  Just take a photo of your library books ... post it somewhere ... anywhere (!) ... facebook, instagram, flickr, photobucket ... your blog ... and then come leave me a comment so I can come see. 

So, tell me ... what are you reading ?  And have you visited your library lately ?

0 comments:


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP