Friday, September 28, 2012

Secrets She Left Behind



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I did not want to put this book down.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I read it everywhere. Every chance I got.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

And then one afternoon, I had some time and I just lay in bed and read it til it was done !

**

This book is full of tragedy.  Of searching for answers.  Of uncertainty and questioning. 

It's people coming to terms with their actions, and other people coming to terms with the consequences of the actions of someone else.   It's about how they cope.

I could do without all the sex in this book.  It wasn't graphically described
or anything like that, but every time I came to another 'scene', I just 
felt like ... 'really ?  again ?' ... it just seemed a little 
unnecessary, that's all ...

As with the other books I've read by Diane Chamberlain, I found myself
guessing right to the very end ... wondering how the pieces of 
the puzzle would all fit together !

And when they did, I sighed contentedly, closed the book
and went off in search of the next one !  
I have about eight more 
already checked 
out from 
the 

 

0 comments:


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP