Thursday, May 17, 2012

Under The Sea





The other day I showed you my favorite photo that I took at the local aquarium. I said that I'd show you the other four photos that I took that I was relatively happy with. Here they are ...

Ps ... none of these photos have been edited.


I like this one ... I like the coral in the background and the beautiful color of the fish.



Does anyone know what this is ?  I'll give you a hint ... it's the underside.  
Guess in the comments, then come back tomorrow and I'll tell you the answer ! 



This fish moved SOOOOOOOOO fast. 
I took a gazillion photos of him.
I didn't like the other shots.
But ... I like this one. 



This otter had plenty to say ...

3 comments:

Kath May 17, 2012 at 2:40 AM  

A stingray?

(I love the otter!)

Christine May 17, 2012 at 6:03 AM  

Love the pictures...simply beautiful!

Anonymous May 17, 2012 at 6:26 PM  

A stingray! (I used to live in Cayman and work at Stingray City.) Great photos!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP