Monday, January 23, 2012

Sky Coaster !!


Yesterday we took the kids to Wet N Wild. It was fun ! Not only did Alia go on two of the bigger slides with us, Rory and I got to do the Sky Coaster.

Normally we wouldn't do something like this because of the cost ... but yesterday they were having a sale ! For both of us to do it together was only $30 ... that's more than 1/2 off !!

It was so fun. I love stuff like this ! The scariest bit, for me, was when we were being pulled up. I just kept watching the ground below us get farther and farther away. I shut my eyes about half way up and didn't open them til we stopped up at the top ! Rory reckons the scariest bit was the freefall ... but by the time we were falling, I was already laughing my head off and screaming Woo Hoo !!

I would totally do this again ! Over and over again !

1 comments:

Mari January 23, 2012 at 6:46 AM  

My sister Terri would love to do this, but it scares me to death! Good for you for being so brave. :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP