Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Books Books Books !!


I got a pile of books from the library today ! I'm so excited ! I reserved a bunch a week or two ago and a few of them had come in, plus I found a few on the shelf that looked good.

One of my goals for 2012 is to make time to read. Well ... I read all the time, but mostly online these days. I miss books. Actual books with pages that turn ! So ... I'm going to make the time to read books ...

Hence the reserving from the library !

I'm starting one tonight. It's called Mice.

I plan to write some book reviews too so keep your eyes open for that.

Ok ... I'm off.

To bed.

To read !!

1 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama January 19, 2012 at 5:06 AM  

ahhhhh I have the same excitement when it comes to books


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP