Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Corner {Where Has The Time Gone} View




Photobucket
Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.
Join us as we travel the world each Wednesday ...

Today's theme is "Where has the time gone?"

My girl Alia just turned eight.
I often wonder, with her, and with Jono where the time has gone ...



Alia is eccentric.
A girl with a style and a mindset all her own.
She knows what she wants and I dare say, where she is going.

This morning on the way to school she showed me her Secret Diary.
Totally cracked me up ! I asked if I could take some photos so I could share it with you.


I'll translate ... My Secret Diary


One time Layla's brother's face got drawn on with a white board marker.


I once fell off a roof.


My best friends are Beaky (our cat), Layla, Anna, Emily, Lara, Lucy, Bonnie and Paris. BFF.


My cat loves me and I love her too. She is fun with me.


I love bus trips only if I don't puke.

**

15 comments:

Mari November 16, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

Awww - that is so cute!

Talia November 16, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

Aw! adorable. :-)

Kath November 17, 2011 at 3:49 AM  

She fits right in the family! Love that girl!

tanĂ¯a November 17, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

Hihi, this is very cute! Love her colourful hairdo!

Menthe Blanche November 17, 2011 at 8:22 AM  

All these secrets are lovely :) A secret diary is a proof that children are growing!

Leslie November 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

hi bonnie! thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. i absolutely love your daughter's diary - my own daughter had one very similar at that age, only substitute a beloved dog for a beloved cat! i think you have a budding writer in the family (my daughter is about to graduate from college with a journalism and english degree.)

Elizabeth November 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM  

I love her secret diary (er...not so secret now that's on the internet)
My daughter was and still is quite the writer, so encourage her diaries and her uniqueness.

Mlle Paradis November 17, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

ha ha! i have some cats that have suddenly gone from kittens to quite grown up. they are still not managing to keep diaries about how much they love me!

Beth November 17, 2011 at 12:52 PM  

That diary is a keeper! It's wonderful that already she is writing her thoughts down! (spoken by an English teacher who encourages informal journals).

Karyn Taylor-Moore November 17, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

I love the diary! Your daughter sounds very like my daughter. She has an independent spirit and a mind of her own. At the moment she is lying on the couch opposite me pretending to be a Middle-Eastern button-selling woman (don't ask me why!!). She is dressed in layers of skirts and scarves with a red scarf wrapped around her head.

Francesca November 17, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

I love her hairdo - I wish I could wear it and not look like an aging hippie: where has the time gone?! :)

nadine paduart November 17, 2011 at 4:20 PM  

this is the best 'time saver'! if you do, or your daughter does, save this, to look back in it, later, the reaction might be surprising. also, important! often later life is already there. in this case, here. on paper!
n♥

Isabelle November 18, 2011 at 3:46 AM  

so cute ... and I love the ending !!

Theresa November 18, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

I like the shot with the multi- colored barrettes.
She is awesome.

la ninja November 19, 2011 at 11:45 PM  

hooray for aila! she sounds like a true character... tell her I love her hair styling too ;)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP