Thursday, February 17, 2011

day 48 {mama} 365



i saw this massive spider on my way into work this morning !

i put my stuff on my desk, grabbed my camera and walked back out to where i had seen her

i am not a spider lover. if this thing came anywhere near touching me i would

scream and run in the opposite direction !

but

i love to watch them at work. i think they are incredibly skilled

and they make me smile at the work of their creator

there was more than one baby spider still in this web with their mama

you can see one of them at the top of the photo

4 comments:

;) February 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

Nice shot! Like you, I like to wach, but I don't really want to touch ;)

Mari February 18, 2011 at 12:55 AM  

I'm not a spider fan either, but this is a neat shot!

Khrista February 18, 2011 at 2:51 AM  

amazing image!

Terri February 18, 2011 at 5:28 AM  

That spider is huge. They are incredible creatures though aren't they. It's amazing to see how God created each animal and insect, knowing what they need to survive.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP