Saturday, January 15, 2011

day 15 {osprey} 365


this morning, while my family was still sound asleep,
my camera and i set off to see what we could see

we saw heaps and heaps and heaps !

i will do another post with
other photos but this
is my 365 photo
for today !



it is an osprey also known as a sea
hawk or a fish eagle. now,
i know i said my rule
was only one
photo a
day

but
this is,
technically,
the same photo ...
i just zoomed and cropped
so you could get a better look at it !



and ...

before i go ...

i want to tell you about something happening over at ONE SHABBY CHICK !
my friend Amber is auctioning off one of her amazing quilts and the
money from the winning bidder goes to the
Premier's Flood Relief Appeal
Pop on over there and
check it out !!


2 comments:

Demara January 16, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

beautiful.

Amy January 16, 2011 at 10:43 PM  

Very very cool!

I find myself feeling a bit sorry for the other pics that don't make it into the 365 fave... so I started doing the same. I would love to see the rest of your pics, Bonnie.

Love it!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP