Monday, September 13, 2010

Saturday {OP} Shopping {TWO}

So, we have this amazing outdoor patio area.
I have been wanting to hang something on the walls out there
but have been a little bit stuck as to what !?
Well ... on Saturday I found these PERFECT paintings.
They are mirror images of each other and I just love them.
At $5 each, there really was no reason not to !
All I'm waiting for now is Rory to get his hands on a masonry drill ... so we can hang them !

Photobucket
I didn't buy this on Saturday. I bought it (the little jug) on a previous Op Shopping excursion.

Photobucket
But look what I found this week ... matching mugs !
Cute matching mugs that will soon hold candles !!

Photobucket
I love this !
I am a pen person.
I need to have plentiful supplies
of pens available at the grab of a hand.
This is perfect to sit on my kitchen 'bar' and hold my pens !
Don't you think ?

Photobucket
And these little mugs.
Too cute.
I am using them for extra herbs that I pick but don't use straight away ...

Photobucket
And this little vase ... great for this paintbrush to dry in, at the moment.

Photobucket
And seriously ... who doesn't need a little bowl that says 'sauce' !?! Too cute !

Photobucket
And another little vase.
Again ... using it to keep these herbs
that I picked the other day and didn't use as many as I thought I might !

Photobucket

And look ... these last two have already featured in cooking photos !!

Photobucket

And this one too ...

Photobucket

Fun ! So much fun !!

7 comments:

Mari September 13, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

You did great! I love, love love that painting for the patio!

;) September 13, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Magnifique and lovely!! I'm a pen person too! I keep my pens in old jam pots...

Mrs. Wallace September 14, 2010 at 1:43 AM  

Love the idea of of pens in a vase! You're sooo creative!

Anonymous September 15, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

I love them all. And that food. Oh my. looks tastey! I missed you Bonnie :)

Ian September 24, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

Thos paintings are superb. That firat one would look good on a door. In fact, at first I thought it was painted on a door.

Christine September 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

The painting for the patio is beautiful! Since I live in the NW there is not a real safe place to hang anything outside here..but, I could find a cozy little spot inside for it though. The containers are adorable and that meal looks de-lish!!

Kari September 29, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

I love the paintings and everything else you found op shopping!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP