Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Home



He's home !

We picked him up from the airport,
spent the day just hangin' out together ... the four of us.
Tomorrow, it's business as usual.
Straight back to work/school for all of us !

The house is quiet now.
Everyone but me is asleep and it's only just 8:30pm.
I'll head to bed soon too ...

How's things with you all ?

I'm sorry, blog friends, that I have not had time to stop by lately.

I hope to fix that soon !
I figure, if I can get into a good posting routine,
(which I am well on my way to establishing !)
then I can add to that a good blog reading routine as well.


6 comments:

Mari February 16, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

Hooray! Welcome home, Rory!

Khrista February 17, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

Yay! He's home! And he made an awesome looking coffee! I can never make hearts in mine! :(

Bonnie February 17, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

He didn't actually make this coffee ! I got it at work !! I just thought the heart was appropriate for my post ! :)

Nicola February 18, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

welcome home! beautiful steamed milk and coffee(?). love the heinz honey. that is so british/australian!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Anonymous February 19, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

haha we're in the same boat with as far as trying to find a great blogging routine! Glad to see you are doing alright and nicely done on the cup of coco!! is that coco? honey? why the honey? is it tea? hmmm I guess I should read back through comments and find out... oh yeah there I see, you said it was coffee! But why the honey? never thought of putting honey in coffee before. hm.

Bonnie February 24, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

Demara ... it's coffee. I have heard of people putting honey in coffee and thought I'd give it a go. It's good. I thought it would have a real honey taste but it doesn't. Probably because coffee is such a strong flavor ... stronger than the honey !


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP