Friday, January 29, 2010

Hangin' On {For} The Ride ...


I want to post ... sooooo much ... but I've got so little time at the moment. I'll get myself sorted and be back to posting regularly soon !! Who knew having two children in school, swimming, tennis, working five days a week, organizing stuff for the missions month at church, taking on a new job, training and setting up a new system for checking people in, training people to help me, doing my current job, having a husband go overseas for a week and taking care of a home would leave so little time to blog !!!

Be back soon.

PS ... it's hard, very hard, to eat unprocessed at the moment. We're doing our best but have made some great realizations. I'll write about them soon !! (over at the beans blog ...)

9 comments:

Mari February 9, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

I'm tired just reading this! See you when you slow down!

Mrs. Wallace February 10, 2010 at 2:07 AM  

Can't wait to hear about the eating and the busyness getting managed :-)

Kari February 10, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

wow - I'm like Mari. I feel tired just reading it.
But good for you that you have your priorities in order!!
Can't wait to hear what you have to share about the unprocessed eating.

likeschocolate February 11, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

You are busy! Hang in there it will get better.

;) February 11, 2010 at 1:46 AM  

I'll be patient ;) Try to enjoy your time !

Cute picture !

Palmer and Co February 11, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

Busy indeed! Can't wait for the food update!

Anonymous February 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

hang in there, bonnie! you sound crazed at the moment - hope things will slow down for you a bit soon so you can read a book in the bath! ahhhh~ i love that picture by the way, of the cat's paw!

Cherry B February 11, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Here's wishing you grace and efficiency in all of your plans-- can't wait to hear about it when you cool down!

districtdispatch.blogspot.com

Unknown February 12, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

I understand you perfectly. I am a bit stressed and don´t have children...you are a super-mum. Just try to enjoy and will be here waiting for you.


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP