Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Corner {Favorite} View {Dish}


Photobucket
Corner View is hosted by Jane at Spain Daily.
Join us as we travel the world each Wednesday ...

This week's theme ... "favorite dish"

I'm excited about this one !

I love to cook. I love to eat.
I love to take photos of food I cook and eat.

I have a cooking blog ... it's called Pass The Beans Please ... or in close circles ... The Beans Blog.

I'm going to share some of my favorite dishes ... and you can click on the titles for the recipe !!

Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus
Photobucket

Fish Taco
Photobucket

Prosciutto Pizza
Photobucket

Heather's Apple Crumble
Photobucket

Excuse Me, This is Delicious, Shrimp Salad!
Photobucket

Funky Lime Pizza
Photobucket

Crock Pot Steak Fajitas
Photobucket

Spanikopita Meatballs
Photobucket

Salmon and Asparagus Deliciousness
Photobucket

Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
Photobucket

I want to post more but my little boy just woke up and wants to play a game with me !
I don't have time to do both ... he wins !

I'll be round to see all of your 'favorite dish' posts later in the week !
Lookin' forward to it !!




20 comments:

Jeannie November 11, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

OK I might be MIA for a bit. I'm so hungry after seeing your photos I will have to eat my way through our kitchen! Wonderful recipes and photos. xoxo

One Shabby Chick November 11, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

Me too - so hungry..must buy ingredients for Apple Crumble - and that Shrimp salad!

Lisa notes... November 11, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Wow - that food looks SO delicious! I better get into my kitchen and start cooking.

Kari November 11, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Oh wow Bonnie. all these dishes look so delicious. Now I've got my dinner planned for tonight - Crock Pot Steak Fajitas.
Happy Day.

likeschocolate November 11, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Now I am hungry!

Anonymous November 11, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Oh my goodness, they all look wonderful! I always have the hardest time taking photos of food, you did very well!

Bree November 11, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

ooh my goodness bonnie! you make my mouth water!!!

when can i come to have dinner with you!!!!

;) November 11, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

It's "delicious beautiful" !!! Wow !!!

Unknown November 12, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

They all look delicious! Wow.
When do you invite me to lunch?

Audrey November 12, 2009 at 1:34 AM  

Oh Bonnie...that looks to good to eat. But I would!

Emily November 12, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

Oh wow! All of these dishes look fantastic. I can't wait to give them a try. (And I'm going to have to visit your beans blog, too. Even the title sounds delicious!) Thanks!

Elizabeth November 12, 2009 at 4:07 AM  

My mouth is watering -- every dish looks delicious. I love your blog, too -- it's on my blogroll at my own food blog (which I have neglected recently!).

Anonymous November 12, 2009 at 4:29 AM  

YUMMMMMMMMMM why o why do you have to cook and take such awesome pictures all the time!?!?! lol

Can I come over for Supper? hehe

Kaylovesvintage November 12, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

can I come to stay with you

PROVINS November 12, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Uhm!! Simply amazing!

Palmer and Co November 12, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Insane goodness here! Thank you for the recipes! I'm going to be sure to send Dallas here!

Theresa November 12, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

yum, so many choices!

Unknown November 13, 2009 at 3:24 AM  

I'm bookmarking your food blog ..... the broccoli and cauliflower recipe will be perfect for thanksgiving dinner - I'm assigned with the vegetable dish :)

la ninja November 14, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

okay, I have to close this now as my stomach started to rumble and my colleagues are looking at me suspiciously (disclaimer: this is a joke, I'm not reading this blog at work. honest :)

jane November 16, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

wow! this look gorgeous! thank you for this! besos!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP