Monday, October 12, 2009

Salivation Time

The Beans Blog has been a flurry of activity lately.
Have you been over to check it out ?



I just recently posted Thai Apple Salad and Prosciutto Pizza.

A cous cous stuffed peppers recipe by Aunt Jo ...

Not to mention
all the DELICIOUS LOOKING desserts ...

Photobucket

Lemon Tea Cookies posted by my cousin Pam
AND
Peanut Butter Cups posted by my cousin Jill
AND
Pumpkin Tofu Cookies by Andrea ... my friend and my sister's sister in law.
AND
Peach Hand Pies also posted by Pam ... but there's no photo yet.



There's also some organizing happening over there!
I'm sure you all can imagine how excited I was when my sister
Ellie posted photo's of her freezer and explained how it's all organized now.

And some crock pot conversion tips by my Mom that I'm sure you're going to want to check out !

This week's menu should be up there by now too !
I'm excited to be trying Jill's Fish Taco's !!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm



4 comments:

Mari October 12, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

I'm heading over there!

Palmer and Co October 12, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

Oh, thanks, now I have to wipe the slobber off my computer screen from that pizza shot! I was just thinking yesterday I need some food inspiration. I'll head there now! Hey, did you come up with some good freezer meals?

Anonymous October 12, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

that freezer is way too OCD..
haha. you guys are organizer crazy.. i love it.

Stacy October 14, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

I have seen those recipes in my reader, and that pizza looks so yummy! I will have to pick up some proscuitto and give it a try. :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP