Monday, October 19, 2009

A Rambly Post

Photobucket

It's Monday morning.
6:58 am.
I've been up since 5:00 am.
It's a miracle really since there was a storm last night
which left Rory and I both tossing and turning.
Even though we went to bed at 9:30 pm
I'm not sure we were asleep before
11:00 pm !
I don't know though because I didn't look at the clock.
Not once.

This morning is a rare and different morning.
The kids don't have school.
It's a pupil free day.
Meaning, the teachers are there without the kids.

I'm letting them watch a movie
and having a bit of extra computer time this morning.
I've not done much really.
A bit of blog reading ... and commenting, something I've been bad at lately.
I've been through my google reader and
weeded out the blogs that I thought I would read but don't.
That may make it easier when I do have time to
read blogs ... to just have my favorites
in the reader.
Yep,
I think that will be
better.

I haven't decided what we are going to do today.
The fabulous lady who does some cleaning for me once a week
will be here in a couple of hours.
I'm planning to let the kids be outside and I'll do a bunch of
gardening and laundry while she's here.

We'll have some lunch and if the weather holds
we may hit the beach for a bit of a play on the rocks.
I think it's a bit chilly for swimming
but you never know.
Kids are kids and it's never too cold for swimming in their minds eyes !

Anyhoo ...
I'd better get moving.
I've got to get some photos up over
at the studio blog too
before I finish
up for
this
morning.

And the menu plan.
It's done ... just need to post it.

Photobucket

ps ~ have you ever had fish tacos ?
ps2 ~ the flowers in the photo above are currently blooming on my chives.
ps3 ~ rambly


4 comments:

Liz M. October 19, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

have you ever made chive blossom vinegar? it's really good.

Mari October 19, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

I know you are enjoying the day with the kids. I need to clean out my Reader too. It can be overwhelming, to see all the updates, but like you I have several that I don't read.

likeschocolate October 19, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

If you didn't live across the ocean, I would be knocking on your door for dinner. Looks delish!

Sabba and Nanny October 19, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

When I read the word rambly I figured either it meant or you meant rambling. After reading the urban dictionary def. I think it's more rambling than rambly. For one thing, you're not talking about nonsense!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP