Thursday, August 27, 2009

{garden tour}



who wants to have a peek in our garden ?

Photobucket

the snow peas are fruiting like mad
we go out and pick and eat snow peas straight off the plant every day
they are so crisp and sweet !
help yourself ... there are plenty ...

Photobucket

some of you commented that you didn't know coriander bloomed
well, i don't know i you can call it blooming, even though i did
technically, it's called flowering
once it flowers, the leaves aren't that great to eat
but ... you get the seeds out of the flowers which you can use to grow more coriander
or you can grind to make ...

wait for it ...

ground coriander !!!

Photobucket

we've got roma tomatoes

Photobucket

and cherry sweetbites that are finally getting some color

Photobucket

heaps of strawberries too
we are slowly transferring our strawberries to hanging pots
to give us more room in the garden for veggies

Photobucket

and look ... green beans !!

Photobucket

look what the sky did while i was out there taking photos tonight

i just love it

the clouds

the sun

the colors

Photobucket

well, google reader tells me you all have been busy posting
since i last stopped by so i think i will finish this up and pop over for a visit ...

9 comments:

Dorte August 27, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

What a lovely tour - great photos... those snow peas look so delicious!

Anonymous August 27, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

love snow peas and green beans! Plus that sky picture with the clouds is magnificent!! well done.

likeschocolate August 27, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

I thought it was winter where you live? I can taste your snow peas. Yummy!

Mrs. Wallace August 28, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

Thanks for the tour :-) Off the vine was one of the only ways I liked peas when I was little! Ahhh good memories.

Liz M. August 28, 2009 at 1:54 AM  

let me know when the tomatoes are ripe, i'll swim over for dinner!

Amy August 28, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Gorgeous garden! Gorgeous sky!

Can I come and live with you??

Mrs. Wallace August 29, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

Last night I dreamed I came to live with you...I had a VERY new little baby and my husband and I were doing missions on the coast of Australia, but since the baby was SOOOO new (as in only a few weeks old), I did a lot of hanging out with you...it was lovely...you were wonderful helping me adjust to being a new mommy. Sure was a nice dream!! Just thought I'd share :-)

Palmer and Co August 29, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

It looks so great!! The romas... Oh, the romas!!

Chemin des Muguets August 29, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Hi Bonnie,

I have just moved to Carmel-by-the-Sea, California, USA from coastal Victoria, Australia. Your blog reminds me why I love your country so much.

Marjorie


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP