Friday, July 31, 2009

{amarillo} {jaune} {giallo} {yellow}

Photobucket

Rory and I are having a night out tonight ! Out ... way out ... in a hotel out ! Woo Hoo ! The kids will be having a fabulous time with Grandma and Grandad !

And tomorrow ... I'm soooooo excited about tomorrow ! You will be excited too but not until Sunday afternoon ... or maybe even Monday, when I post about it ! I know, I know ... it's not very nice to leave you hangin' like that but I'm just a bit cautious about posting 'where we are going to be' on the internet for the whole world to see !!

I'm going to leave you with some neat links to check out ... surely that balances out my previous meanness ! :)

Recycled Scrap Paper Notepads at Khrista's blog.
Check out this adorable clipboard at Creative Organizng.
Hello !!! How cute is this collage ??
This front entry is so cool. I love it and totally wish it was mine !! haha
This post cracked me up. Seriously, if you need a good laugh, go read it !!
Totally want to have An Art Party for Alia one year ...

I'm off to pack ! Here's to a great weekend ... for you and for me !

11 comments:

Sarah July 31, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Have a wonderful, special time with your hubby! I'll be excited to hear all about it...well, maybe not ALL about it, but MOST of the details! :)

Amy July 31, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Ah, can't wait to hear all about it!! I love surprises so it is by no means mean to me.. nope nope!

Gorgeous shot!! Whoa! Yes, yellow!

Have a wonderful time, you so deserve it!

~ A

Mari July 31, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

What a pretty flower! Have fun with Rory - can't wait to hear what you are doing!

Sabba and Nanny July 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

Hope you have a great time...

A Captured Reflection July 31, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Have a great time, how awesome. We were mean't to be having a night at a swanky Hotel in the City last night, but my daughter is 'crook' and we couldn't bear to leave her, especially as Mum and Dad in law work full time - didn't want them to get crook from looking after her.

So I will rejoice in your night away and look forward to hearing about it. Take lots of pics!

Jodi July 31, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

You rock! Very funny, lovely pic, see you when you return. Thanks for the fun links.

Anonymous July 31, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Have a great getaway!!

off to check out those links now...

toodles

Palmer and Co July 31, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Oh, have an awesome time!!! Can't wait for what's to come!

Anonymous July 31, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

you're blog is gorgeous!!!
wish you a great we!

likeschocolate August 1, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

I hope you had a good time!

n August 1, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

What a beautiful flower! Colors are amazing!! Hope you had a wonderful time!

Have a great weekend! xox


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP