Sunday, April 5, 2009

One more sleep ...


... and I will be 37 !
My birthday is not til tomorrow but we've been celebrating since yesterday !
I'll bring you some photos of the 'party' with Rory and the kids last night and the delicious
lunch we had at one of our favorite Japanese restaurants today ... but not til later in the
week. I'm too tired to do any photo editing tonight. I've been packing all day.
Well, except for when we went to lunch ! Rory did a whole lot of work in the backyard too.
Phew. I can't believe it's only just over a week til we move !!
We will be ready. No worries !
I'm off. I'm going to go read my book for a bit.
Maybe do a bit of knitting.

PS ... the photo is me and Beaky. She's my kitty cat. Obviously.

3 comments:

Mari April 5, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

I love that picture of you. Happy early birthday!

Sarah April 6, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Sweet picture of you and your kitty. Happy early birthday as well. I'm all for celebrating as long as possible -

Have a great day!

Khrista April 6, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

It's probably your birthday there now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP