Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Soule Book

Look what came in the mail the other day !!

Photobucket

When we were visiting my parents at Christmas time, my Dad gave me an Amazon voucher.
This is what I bought !

THANKS DAD !!

I had a bit of a read through it last night and I LOVE IT !!
I'm not surprised.
I've been reading Amanda's blog for quite some time now and I love every little bit of it !
Like today ... THIS POST.
How cute is that ?
I'm seriously going to have to look at something like that for our new house ....

Speaking of our house, things are moving along nicely.
I went for a walk through yesterday with the building and pest inspector.
Met the lady who lives there now.
Neat lady.
Wish she could be my neighbor !
They are already packing ...
I think they are as anxious to move into their new place as we are to move into ours !

Speaking of packing, I haven't done any posts on "30 days of moving house ..."
I've done a bit of packing.
Alia's room is 95 % done.
Nothing else.
We've just been too busy living life !
Sure, I could be packing now but I only had a few minutes before I need to cook dinner.

Speaking of dinner, I need to go get it started !!

4 comments:

Sabba and Nanny March 25, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

You're welcome. Glad you found something you like.

Toni March 25, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

The book looks good.

What a great site the author has.

Mari March 25, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

That book sounds perfect for you!

Khrista March 26, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

That's a great book. I already have her second book in my wishlist on Amazon! :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP