Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sharing Perspective on Fridays

~

Amy mentioned in yesterday's comments that she would like to join me in sharing the world as our kids see it. This got me thinking !! I know, a dangerous thing ! :) I was thinking that there might be others of you who would like to join in too. Now that I know how to do a Mr. Linky, I'm going to attempt running my first meme here on Simple Beauty !! Every Friday ... starting tomorrow, I will post a Sharing Perspective post and a Mr. Linky so you can join in !!!

So ... get the kids out with their camera's taking photos ! Or let them have a go at your camera if they haven't got their own. Don't edit them in photoshop ( or GIMP which is what I use ! ) - just post the photos raw ! Unless of course, you want to let your kids loose in photoshop ... which I plan to do soon with mine. I'd love to see what they come up with !!

Other options ... things your kids say that show's their perspective. Things they make. Things they draw. Paint. Sketch. Whatever shows the world through the eyes of your children ...

You'll be amazed at what you learn from them when you take a minute to look at things through their eyes !

Post it on your blog and then link back here so we can all come see. Feel free to grab the "button" above to use in your post if you like ! See you tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's a whole lot of excitement !!)

1 comments:

Amy February 19, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Oh I am so excited! Yay... count me in sista! Can't wait for Friday to come! oh wait... I have to get my lovies to take some pictures first... ok.. but I will be ready!

yay! Hugs.. A


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP