Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sharing A Stinky Story

When I was pulling out boxes to take photos for yesterday's post, I opened this little bowl that had been sitting on the shelf. I knew it had some of Alia's beads in it and I was going to tip them into a ziplock and add them to my bead box. Actually, I did tip them into the ziplock.

And then ...

I smelled it.

What on earth ?

It smells like something rotted ... in the ocean.

Nasty.

I was baffled but only for a moment.

Then I saw it.

A snail.

My Alia loves to collect shells.

I try to make sure they are empty but I guess I missed this one !

Poor little thing died in a bowl of beads ...

Pretty beads, but I'm sure that was little consolation !!

Photobucket

Don't worry, I gave him ... and his pretty, stinky beads a proper burial.

Photobucket

Eww ... looks like I need to give the rubbish bin a bit of a scrub ...

I'm off to do that now !!

3 comments:

Mari January 25, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

I can only imagine what that smelled like! I'm glad he finally got a proper burial!

Sandra January 25, 2009 at 1:55 AM  

Ok first eeewww on the smell but I have to laugh because you're right....at least it died surrounded by pretty beads LOL

Cherdecor January 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

I had to laugh when you threw it in the trash then realized it had to be cleaned. I don't know how many times I have taken a picture then saw the real picture. Ha! Ha! I am amazed what I see through the camera that I didn't see before. Life!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP