Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Lies We Told



Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I've discovered a new author that I love.   Her name is Diane Chamberlain and she has written a lot of books for me to read !  I'm excited about that !!

This one is about two sisters.  Two very different sisters and their journey through life after the murder of their parents when they were teenagers. 

It's about learning how much you love someone after they are gone.  It's about learning to be who you are when there's no one else to rely on. It's about looking beyond yourself and your own circumstances and learning to put someone else first.

It's about love.

I enjoyed this book.  I enjoy Diane's style of writing.  I enjoy the twists and turns and the fact that I'm always wondering what is going to happen next ...


0 comments:


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP