Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Corner View {Impression}

Photobucket

This week's theme is 'impression' ... I thought about posting pictures of one of my paintings, but then I took this photo and I just love it.  It's blurry and not at all how I hoped it would turn out.  The bird is a beautiful rainbow lorikeet, covered in wonderful colors !  But I just grabbed my camera and snapped before looking at my settings !  By the time I was able to adjust the settings, he had flown off.

When I was thinking about the word 'impression' ... this photo just came to mind.  

**
GARDEN TOUR !!
For those who were interested in a little VIDEO TOUR of my garden ... 
I posted it yesterday. You can see it HERE !

**
Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.  It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up over at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other Corner Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations of the themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

10 comments:

Unknown September 12, 2012 at 5:23 PM  

Although colours cannot be appreciated, the picture is beautiful and difficult to take. Birds always fly away by the time you are focusing...

Menthe Blanche September 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM  

I like this bird silhouette, very nice!

tanĂ¯a September 12, 2012 at 7:57 PM  

Oh, this is lovely! And exotic as well! Beautiful birds over there. We have some larger populations of escaped feral parakeets in certain cities of Germany, one in Cologne, which are quite famous because of their unusual rarity. They don't belong here at all, but somehow adapted surprisingly well to their new surrounding!

Kari September 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM  

this is a great photo. for some reason it reminds me of my home, Papua New Guinea.

Elizabeth September 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM  

This is beautiful in it's simplicity.

I loved the garden tour and the paintings, too!

Anonymous September 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM  

Nice silhouette - how exotic to see such a bird in the sky!

Heather September 13, 2012 at 3:08 AM  

Beautiful! I love the dark silhouette with the bit of pink in the background sky.

likeschocolate September 13, 2012 at 4:52 AM  

I actually love the blurriness of the photo.

Theresa September 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM  

Bonnie, I had no idea how incredible of a painter you are. Can we see more? Do you have a website or a blog link to your paintings?

nadine paduart September 14, 2012 at 3:07 PM  

why yes, the ones that leave a lasting impression stay with us forever! this is simple, and impressive.
n♥


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP