Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Corner {Mineral} View

 

I think this fella had a little bit too much of one particular mineral.

salt.

I found him washed up on the beach the other day ...

***

Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.  It is bloggers from all over the world, posting photos of a specific weekly theme.  To join, just post to your own blog and then link up over at Francesca's Corner View for the week.  Then, visit the other Corner Views ... that's my favorite part !  Seeing the interpretations of the themes, visiting different cultures, learning something new !

10 comments:

likeschocolate June 27, 2012 at 9:22 PM  

Poor guy! Never seen a red dragon fly!

Theresa June 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM  

Awww!!!!!

Elizabeth Prata June 28, 2012 at 12:20 AM  

Great photo!! Awww, salt is a life preserver and a live killer also. Poor dragonfly.

http://elizabethprata.blogspot.com/2012/06/corner-view-mineral.html

nadine paduart June 28, 2012 at 2:02 AM  

oops...
somehow an overly captivating image...
n♥

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem June 28, 2012 at 4:07 AM  

Beautiful colours of the dragon fly against the sand.

http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/06/corner-view-mineral.html

Anonymous June 28, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

I like Elizabeth's comment - can't do without it, can't have to much of it. Happy weekend Bonnie! (I know it's Friday, but I'm starting my weekend early).

gis June 28, 2012 at 4:45 PM  

Poor dragonfly, but I do love a lot your photo! That red, and the warm orange of the sand, and water bubbles!

Beth June 28, 2012 at 10:41 PM  

I've not looked at the colors in a dragonfly before--have just been irritated when they buzzed about my head. This one is rather lovely, esp. for an insect.
Good capture of the fickleness of nature.

;) June 29, 2012 at 4:55 PM  

Poor little guy. Later, he'll be salt... and stone.
Like us :)

tanïa June 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM  

Oh dear...poor one! Beautiful even in that state!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP