Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Aussie Tiger


With my sister and fam visiting last week, we decided a trip to Australia Zoo was in order.
I took over 400 photos.  I'm not sure how many I'll share here but we'll see.
These are some of my favorite.  Well, my favorite of the tigers.
Tigers are my all time favorite animals.  Have been
for as long as I can remember !!  They are
so beautiful, strong, almost
majestic.  Aren't
they ?




Photographing the tigers during the show was a little bit tricky as the glass was quite reflective.



But I was able to get a few shots that I'm happy with.


Cool, eh ?

2 comments:

Mari February 22, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

You got some beautiful shots! Yes - tigers are really magnificent.

Terri March 11, 2012 at 1:34 AM  

they are absolutely gorgeous animals!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP