Sunday, December 4, 2011

Up In The Trees




I love the personality of the birds.

and how they hold on to the branches with their little claws.
These green headed ones were a little more timid.  They didn't come down to be fed, that I saw.
"Are you taking my photo?"
This is just a tiny section of tree that was COVERED in birds !  So so pretty !
I love in the photo above how you can see the detail of the feathers ....

and this one ... again, the personality !  This might be the little one who 'chatted' with me for a bit.

**

I do often wish I had more time to just wander and enjoy creation and all of the beauty it holds.

2 comments:

Mari December 4, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

Great pictures! I love the color, and the personality~!

Terri December 4, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

The picture of the closeup of the feathers is amazing. They are created marvelously!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP