Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{A Different Corner} View

Photobucket
Corner View was created by Jane at Spain Daily and is now hosted by Francesca.


Join us as we travel the world each Wednesday ...

Today's theme is "A Different Corner"

I have a number of corners on the web.  Today, I want to introduce you to my cooking corner ... The Beans Blog.

I love cooking.

I love teaching other people to cook.

The Beans Blog started out as a place to share recipes between family and friends.  
I am not the only one who posts to it ....

850+ posts later, I love what it has become.
 
You will find an assortment of recipes, menu plans, cooking information. 
The Table of Contents is pretty comprehensive. (but for some people only works on a smart phone !)

Let me just give you a little taste of what you'll find there ...


Sushi, sushi, and more sushi !



Breakfast Burritos



Granola



Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup


Cheeseburgers ... heaps of cheeseburgers !



Salmon with an amazing pineapple salsa



Egg Salad Sandwich

Photobucket

Funky Lime Pizza

Photobucket

The ganache ... and lots of other yummy desserts !

Head over to The Beans Blog and check it out !
We're on Facebook too if you want to "LIKE" us there !!

12 comments:

Mezzamay November 24, 2011 at 6:30 AM  

Wow, for a minute then I thought you had eaten all of that today! Looks like you've made some tasty things!

Menthe Blanche November 24, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

All these pictures make me hungry!

Joyce November 24, 2011 at 8:44 AM  

Oh my friend you just made me hungry with your corner. Beautiful!! Xo

Ravelings November 24, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Now I'm starving. It all looks delicious.

Tzivia November 24, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

Something to think about when I've finished cooking, serving and eating turkey, then heating up, serving and eating turkey leftovers :) Your recipes look delicious ... but did I mention I'll be eating turkey for the foreseeable future? :)

nadine paduart November 24, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

oooooooooooh! i just should not come and wander when i'm hungry already... total whizz in that kitchen o' yours! bravo!!
n♥

anna November 24, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

Yes making me hungry too :) Now I'm hopping over to the other corner..

Mlle Paradis November 24, 2011 at 9:33 PM  

ok, "funky lime pizza" - that gets my attention!

you have some very busy corners over here! happy cooking!

la ninja November 26, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

okay. I'm officially starving now :)
that looks super but also a dead fun way to share something you love with others...
off to check it out I go.
perhaps this sickly ninja can find a recipe for this evening there :)

Francesca November 27, 2011 at 11:34 AM  

The photos are beautiful, and I really like the concept of a food blog authored by several chefs!

Karyn Taylor-Moore November 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM  

Yummo! I love this Bonnie. I love food . . . and your recipes, and your photos, look wonderful. I'm going to bookmark this for reading later when I have more time. I am a fanatic recipe collector :-) Thank you for sharing.

Terri November 29, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

love that sushi!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP