Thursday, September 22, 2011

Super Cool !

I got the neatest comment on my blog post yesterday.

It is from a lady I have never met ...

It said this "WOW! I cannot explain to you what a blessing this blog is! I ran across it just clicking the next button on Blogger. I don't have kids, but I plan to and the previous posts and this one about traditions and cooking and family touched me so much I was tearing up! I want this! and it took me so long to figure out what I wanted. Thank you for touching a spot deep inside that I was afraid to go to. God Bless you!"

HOW COOL IS THAT ?!?!

I went over to her blog to say thanks and found that she had done a post about her journey and mentioned my post ...

SERIOUSLY, how cool is that ?!?! I love it !



So ... I still have at least one, maybe two more posts to do in my series but it's not going to happen tonight. I've been away for a few days and I am pooped ! I'm just going to sit with my husband, have a glass of wine, maybe watch some TV ... and then early to bed !

I'll see how I go in the morning. If I get up early enough, I'll get started on part 5 ... otherwise, sometime on the weekend !


1 comments:

Mari September 22, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

Great photos!
I visited the blog too. What a wonderful thing to touch someones life this way!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP