Tuesday, February 15, 2011

day 46 {feet} 365

I didn't post yesterday. I was sick at work, then sick in bed, then sick at home group, then sick awake-unable-to-sleep-because-i-took-a-nap in bed again ! I think maybe I'm sick because I have gotten stuck in the rain a few times ... and had to walk through water like this a few times to get the kids to school. Nothing major, just a little cold. Totally something I can just get on with my day through. But then yesterday morning I fell down the stairs on my way into work. I'm ok but I instantly got an upset stomach and a headache and they are both still here ! If I didn't have so much work to do, I would probably stay home today ....



photo taken on my iPhone

3 comments:

Mrs. Wallace February 16, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

Love the flowers on your shoes :-)
Sorry you aren't feeling good - I must have sent you my cold via the internet...or since I'm just getting one (strike that...desperately trying NOT to get one, but seem to be failing...) maybe YOU sent the germs my way. Yup, that's what I'm gonna go with...definitely blame you ;-)
Feel better SOON!!!!

McGillicutty February 16, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

Sorry you're sick... me too... kinda sinus head stomach yukkyness that I can't shake!!! Get out of the puddles if you want to stay well... :)

nadine paduart February 17, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

fell down the stairs? that is one of the most awful things that can happen to anyone. get well soon, hey?


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP