Monday, January 17, 2011

flowers from {16}


I took quite a few photos the other day when I went out for my morning shoot ... 250+ !!
Over the next few days, I'll share with you a few that I really love !!

I'll start with the flowers .....

One of my favorite places to take photo flowers is at my library !



I know, weird ... but they have great gardens and they are, more often than not, in bloom !



or partially in bloom !



some of them are so interesting to look at



and the colors ... oh, the colors !



i love these hibiscus ! this one is only partially opened ... they are huge when fully opened !!



and the bird of paradise.
GORGEOUS !

Seriously ... I can't look at these flower and not smile !
They are just so creatively created !



Let's move on ... to the flowers I took at the beach !



these are everywhere !



i loved these yellow flowers against the blue fence !



not so much a flower as a small part of a huge tree !




more yellow !



how gorgeous are these little pink flowers ?



still more yellow ...



can you see the ants ?
how about the spider ??



these pink flowers make me smile !



orange !!



so pretty !



such variety ... i love it !!


2 comments:

Demara January 17, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

I love the yellow and pretty pink flowers best !!

MommaGross January 18, 2011 at 7:32 AM  

I would love to know more about the fence at the beach with the flags..so interesting!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP