Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday {OP} Shopping

Last weekend I went out to some Op Shops with a friend.
We both found some great bits and pieces ... I thought I'd share some of mine with you ...
This tea pot caught my eye.
I just love it.
I have a thing for tea pots.
I just took a bunch of photos and posted
them to facebook for a friend who also loves tea pots.
I should post them here too ... Maybe I will.
Photobucket
I'm always on the lookout for ways to burn candles.
I love candles !
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
There was only one of these but it fits
with my eclectic collection of candle holders !

Photobucket
This one I didn't buy.
My friend Toni bought it for me.
It's a milk jug.
She kept threatening to buy me one
... a bit of an inside joke ...
and this time she made good on her threat !
I like it though ... it's cute !!

Photobucket
And then, when I dropped her home, she gave me two martini glasses.
Guess I need to learn how to make martinis ....

Photobucket
These glasses were just so cute.
And at 50c each, I just couldn't resist !

Photobucket
Same with these ... I bought two of them.
Soon they will be home to tea light candles !!

Photobucket

More to come ....

0 comments:


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP