Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mopsus Mormon

Photobucket

This little fella was on my car window the other day ! EEEEK ! I had trouble driving because I kept having to look at it ... it was tiny but I was positive it had googly eyes ! When I got home, I very carefully got out of the car (so it wouldn't jump on me ! did I mention EEEEK ?!) ran into the house, grabbed the camera ... and what do you know ... IT DOES HAVE GOOGLY EYES !! but still .... EEEEK !!

After posting this photo to facebook, a couple of friends were inspired to find out what this spider was ... Mopsus Mormon is it's name and it's a green jumping spider.

I have only one thing left to say ...

EEEEEEEK !


6 comments:

Mari April 11, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

I agree with the EEEEEK! However - you got a great picture of him!

Kayren April 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Freaks.me.out.

Unknown April 14, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

Cool , in that freaky eek kind of way.
Great capture.

Daan April 15, 2010 at 5:04 AM  

Eeeeek and goosebumps all over and it also JUMPS? EEEEeeeeek!

;) April 16, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

Ha ha ! Lovely little spider !

Palmer and Co April 29, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Ooh, what a great color he is!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP