Saturday, February 13, 2010

Unprocessed ...

Two new posts on my food blog.



The first starts out like this ... "I've recently come to a few startling realizations. The first one is that it is next to impossible to eat unprocessed in this day and age. The second is that I still want to eat unprocessed in this day and age ......"

The second answers a question ...

I'm off to watch the Opening Ceremonies !
I missed the first showing this morning so am thrilled that they are being played again !!

Go USA !
Aussie Aussie Aussie .... Oy Oy Oy !!

2 comments:

jane February 15, 2010 at 1:36 AM  

will check them out. thanks!

Mrs. Wallace February 16, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

well...what did you think of the opening ceremonies?!?! Were they as good in Australia as they were here? The pre-ceremony coverage made me like Canada more :-)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP