Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lizardage ...

We went to the Botanic Gardens yesterday and had a bit of an explore. We walked for a couple of hours, took lots of photos, talked, marveled, laughed, cried (not really, it just seemed like what should come after laughed ...)

We had fun.

I have a ton of photos but I'll just post this one for you today.

Jono took it and I love it.



And a little video of a goanna we saw while we were walking ... He was a decent size ! I took a couple of photos but he was pretty camouflaged & that didn't work with my point and shoot !! He's hard(ish) to see in the video too but at least he's moving ... not so in the photos !



I'm glad it was a lizard (sure, a large scary looking lizard) and not a snake. There won't been any video footage if we ever see a snake ... unless of course, the camera turns itself on and records the inside of my pocket ! Seriously, snakes are not something I want to meet in the wild ! or on a plane ...

5 comments:

Liz M. January 3, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Fun!
And I totally feel ya on the snake thing...

Mari January 3, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Very cool! And I'm with you on the snake thing too!

Kayren January 3, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

You don't put too many pictures of the two of you on here, so I'm glad this was the one you shared today.

My hubby would be with you on the snake thing...he'd be racing with you to get away.

Kari January 3, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

That is a good size goanna.
And great photo of you both. Happy DAy.

Kath January 5, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

Wonderful photo of you two, and EEEEWWWW on the lizard! Sounded like a fun day!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP