Monday, November 9, 2009

Why My Shredder Hates Me ...





I've had a busy yet surprisingly relaxing Monday...

Want to see my to do list ?

These are just the things I listed ... not the normal, everyday things that also got done.

1. Feed Neighbor's Cat
2. Go to Shop ... get $ for cleaning lady, spending money &
something for Jono to take to class to celebrate his birthday.
Oh ... and ice too.
3. Show Jono e-cards that have arrived
4. Fix fairy lights out on back patio
5. Do one page in cookbook
6. Do one sidebar link on beans blog
7. Dust entire house
8. Quick tidy of disaster area toy room (long story)
9. Alia's new desk ... arrange
10. Photos of desk/bed (another long story) !!
11. Plant garlic
12. Send email re: meeting
13. Go through work box
14. Do a big ole' load of shredding
15. Exercise ~ walk around park. Was supposed to be 30 minutes but
ended up getting rained out after 20 !
16. Change sheets
17. Wash, Hang, Fold, Put away four loads of laundry
18. Add garlic to lentil recipe on beans blog
19. Make yogurt
20. Research cookbook/recipe copyright laws
21. Add Andrea's photo to beans
blog sidebar.

Phew !!
I can't believe I got that much done !
(Especially since I got to facebook a bit too.)
As well ~ the lady who comes and does cleaning came
today so the house is pretty darn clean !!

I sure love days that end like this !

I have 30 minutes before my 9:30 bedtime.
I need to pack lunches yet so I'd
better skedaddle !

7 comments:

Mari November 9, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

That's a lot of shredding!
Happy Birthday to Jono!

Mrs. Wallace November 10, 2009 at 3:05 AM  

you amaze me!

Sarah November 10, 2009 at 3:08 AM  

My goodness - you are the amazing Bonnie, aka Wonder Woman! You impress me!

andrafaye November 10, 2009 at 5:09 AM  

shoot. all i have managed on monday is to add the shredding pile that my husband thought was finished. well, and drink two cups of coffee...and get out chicken and italian sausage from the freezer...i am making jimmy's jambalaya tonight for dinner!

Liz M. November 10, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

yeesh! looks like I need to be uber productive tonight just to seem respectable!
stop being so awesome, it's making the rest of us look bad. :)

A Captured Reflection November 10, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Brilliant. Dare I ask what you've been shredding there? Soooo many bags! xxx

Palmer and Co November 10, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

This is what I call a VERY SUCCESSFUL day! Kudos!


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP