Friday, October 30, 2009

Stumble Upon Keith

Ya'll know how much I love google reader, right ? Well ... I've found the perfect compliment to it ! Stumble Upon is so much fun. And you can favorite things ... and then go back and look again later to see if it's really something you want in your reader ! Great right ! Yeah ... only I couldn't figure out how to work the thing !! So ... I put a help out on facebook and my friend Talia came to the rescue !! And now I'm slowly but surely working out how to use it !

So ... once you get it set up, there is a toolbar at the top of your browser. Each time you look at a blog or a website you can mark it as like or don't like. Stumble Upon learns your preferences and then when you push the stumble button, it takes you to other sites like the ones you like. Cool, eh !? It's really fun. But beware ... once you get the hang of it, you'll be hooked !!

Go to www.stumbleupon.com if you want to try it out. If you do ... my user name is bonnieg73. Subscribe to me and I'll subscribe to you ! Then we can see each other's favorites !



In other news ... guess who I'm going to go see in concert ?


Funnily enough, I couldn't tell you any songs by Keith Urban before today.
BUT I've been listening on You Tube all day and now I know a few !

This one is my favorite so far.

Why am I going to the concert of someone I don't know ?
Well, my friend Kel got two tickets for her birthday.
Our mutual friend Sonya was going to go with
Kel as she is a big Keith loving fan but she
got a better offer. A trip to Canada !
So ... I'm in !
Woo hoo !

2 comments:

Mari October 30, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Have fun at the concert! I'll have to check out this site...

Sandra October 31, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Ooh enjoy, I love Keith Urban :)


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP